Our vision is to make happy memories for all our guests by championing our unique natural environment and providing clean, well maintained facilities and exceptional customer service.
- Qualmark 4–star silver rated
- Committed to kaitiakitanga, sustainable tourism and Tiaki
- Serious about the Health and Safety of our employees and our guests
- 2019 & 2021 Predator Free award winners
- Members of the Holiday Parks Association NZ
Manaakitanga is at the heart of everything we do. Our team are committed to making you feel welcome and at home making sure you have all that you need during your stay with us. Our staff are knowledgeable about the area and can help you make the most of all there is to do in the winterless north. We ensure our facilities are clean and well maintained so our holiday park remains a unique and special place for you to enjoy. Leaving you to ‘Make memories as nature intended!’
Our team are committed to kaitiakitanga, caring for our environment with sustainable practices to ensure our holiday park is one to be enjoyed for future generations.
We are committed to:
- Contributing to New Zealand’s reputation as a sustainable destination
- Making positive changes that help our environment and community
- Respecting the history and cultural heritage unique to this region
- Protecting native flora, fauna, marine and wildlife
The Tiaki Promise
Tiaki means to care for people and place. New Zealand is precious, and everyone who lives and travels here has a responsibility to look after it. The Tiaki Promise is a commitment to care for New Zealand, for now and for future generations.