Join our Summer Team!
- Carry out front desk operations, including guest check-ins, reservations, and 3rd party bookings.
- Respond to email and telephone enquiries
- Maintain accurate records and assist with administrative tasks.
- Serve shop customers, monitor and replenish shop stock
- Clean and prepare accommodation units to the highest standards before guest arrivals.
- Ensure public areas including ablutions are clean and welcoming for guests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning supplies as needed.
- Perform routine tasks to keep the holiday park grounds well-maintained, rubbish cleared.
- Assist with landscaping, gardening, and general upkeep of outdoor spaces.
- Report/resolve any maintenance issues promptly.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be a great team player, be prepared to get stuck into whatever arises, going above and beyond.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the hospitality or tourism industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of office software and administrative tasks.
- Experience with the Newbook booking system is an advantage
- Enjoy nature and the outdoors
- Basic knowledge of grounds/maintenance equipment
- Competitive salary
- Access to all park facilities and amenities
- Reduced accommodation rates
To find out more – give us a call today on 09 403 7704 for a chat.
To apply – please submit your CV and a cover letter/email detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.